Data Engineer - JD
At eCommerce, we are building an AI platform for all Conrad shops. The aim of this position is that the data engineer supports the project by fulfilling the following key responsibilities.
- Build and maintain a data lake from the existing system focusing on ML and analytical problems for all the shops.
- Support building autonomous data quality processes into the platform.
- Perform the ETL process and prepare data for different use cases inside the platform.
- Support building training pipelines for ML models
- Support bringing ML models to the production for the near time and real-time use cases.
- Collaborate with the solution architects and developers during different phases of development.
|MUST HAVE:||Professional experience with SQL and Python. Experience with Java/Scala is a plus.
Professional experience with data streaming technologies (i.e Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ )
Experience with batch processing and ETL tools
Experience with Big data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, Apache Spark)
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
Experience with Git, Confluence, Bash
Familiarity with state of the art ML frameworks
|NICE TO HAVE:||GCP know-how
Professional Experience with state of the art ML framework.
Experience building/maintaining a data lake/ data warehouse is a plus.
|EXPERIENCE:||> 2 years|
|MUST HAVE:|| Long term professional experience with SQL and Python. Experience with Java/ Scala is a plus.
Professional experience with data streaming technologies and open source data engineering, streaming and batch processing frameworks (i.e Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Airflow)
Good experience in working with state of the art ML stack (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn) and building data pipelines for ML training and serving the models in a production environment.
Professional experience with docker and Kubernetes.
Software architecture experience.
Strong soft skills (communication, mentoring, development processes, risk management, resource/ cost management, agile knowhow)
GCP knowhow/Cloud computing
|NICE TO HAVE:||Experience building/maintaining a data lake/ data warehouse
|EXPERIENCE:||> 4 years|
- 01Flexible start and end of working hours, home office option
- 025 weeks paid holiday
- 03Possibility to arrange a MultiSport Card
- 04Referral bonus
- 05Corporate bar with refreshments / meals for fair price, free fruit, coffee and tea
- 06Free English lessons with native english speaker
- 07Education and workshops, where we are regularly lectured by external and internal experts in the field
- 08We organize team events whether it's running, boats, BBQ, bowling, badminton and others
- 09You can enjoy discounts on sailing holidays
- 10Modern working environment
What we can offer you:
- Agile development and new technologies
- Promoting new ideas and individualism
- Cool team full of colleagues always willing to give advice
- Interesting projects for prestigious clients
- Certifications of your choice within a tailored personal development plan
- International environment with everyday use of English
What will you do:
- Do what you love the most – develop!
- Actively communicate with the whole team and customer.
- Participate in solution design and implementation.
- Work in a stable team on exciting projects.
Why ACTUM Digital & Conrad Electronics:
- We have a very stable partnership, with a long-term view to enable people to grow.
- We are a big family of friendly enthusiasts and we love new technologies.
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development.
- Our investments into our people and a great work-life-balance are very important to us.
Why ACTUM Digital:
- We have been successfully operating on the market for over 20 years
- We are a team of friendly enthusiasts and we like to try new technologies
- We do not like unnecessary processes that slow us down and hinder our development
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello