Personal Data Processing Notice
In this section of our website you will find all information on the principles and procedures applied in the processing of your personal data on our website and your rights, fully in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Who works with your personal data
The controller of your personal data is we, ACTUM Digital Group, specifically the following companies who act as joint controllers:
- Actum, s.r.o., having its registered office in Plynární 1617/10, Praha 7, 170 00, Identification No. (IČ): 25090607, registered in the Companies Register maintained by Prague City Court, section C, entry No. 48835,
- Actum x, s.r.o., having its registered office in Plynární 1617/10, Praha 7, 170 00, Identification No. (IČ): 05908841, registered in the Companies Register maintained by Prague City Court, section C, entry No. 272831,
- Actum Digital GmbH, having its registered office in Rüttenscheider Straße 143, 45130 Essen, Germany, company ID: HRB 31295,
- Actum Digital B.V., having its registered office in Steenovenweg 5, 5708HN Helmond, Netherlands.
The processing of your personal data may also be carried out for you by other processors, including but not limited to marketing agencies which we have thoroughly vetted and with which we have signed written agreements. The processing of your personal data may also be carried out by the providers of processing programs, services and applications. Information on the use of specific applications is provided in the next section.
Where we work with your personal data
We process your personal data only for clearly defined purposes, an overview of which is provided in this section of our website. We will not process your personal data for any other purpose without your consent.
IP address and cookies
Your IP address is necessary for us to display our website for you. We also store your IP address together with the website access date in the access log, but only for the purpose of ensuring security of our website. Your IP address will be stored in the access log for 180 days, after that it is automatically deleted.
We use several types of cookies:
Technical and preference cookies
Thanks to these cookies our website remembers, for example, the language you have chosen. These cookies do not process any personal data, and we use them solely for that purpose. These cookies are stored in your browser until the moment you delete the cookies.
We use several analytical tools to monitor how our website works:
- Google Analytics for measuring website traffic
- HotJar to find out whether the use of our website is intuitive for visitors
The Google Analytics cookie is stored for a maximum period of two years from the last visit to our website; the HotJar cookie is stored for a period of one year from your last visit.
We only send anonymous data to the two tools, which cannot be associated with you in any way.
If you grant us your consent, we also use the following services:
- Leady.cz and Salesfeed for company identification and personalization of communication
To make the use of the website as easy for you as possible we collect (subject to your prior consent) information on the pages you opened during your visit to our website. Thanks to this, next time you visit our website, we can display relevant content to you or directly guide you to what you are looking for. Personalization cookies are stored in your browser until the moment you delete the cookies.
Contact forms – interest in services
You can use the contact form to ask us any questions or we can start discussing our cooperation together. In the contact forms we work with your name, company name, e-mail address and telephone number. This information is processed only for the purpose of compiling an offer of our services, discussing an offer, or answering your question, for a period not longer than 12 months from the submission of the form, unless you grant consent to additional processing of your data.
Contact forms – career
You can use the career contact form to express interest in working for our company. In the career contact form we work with your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and your CV. This information is processed only for the purpose of discussing a job offer and start of employment, for a period not longer than 12 months from the submission of the form, unless you grant consent to additional processing of your data.
We send our newsletter to our clients, employees and also only people who have subscribed to it on our website and thus granted their consent to the distribution of commercial communication. The full text of the consent and the possibility to subscribe to the newsletter are provided uppon request.
Our website contains premium content which you can access either by purchasing it, or by entering your e-mail address. The full text of the consent is provided in the relevant premium content.
How to exercise your rights
Please keep in mind that under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request information from us on the processing of your personal data,
- access your personal data that is processed, request rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing thereof,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- contact us or the supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection, should you have any doubts about the compliance with our obligations in relation to the personal data processing
You may submit your requests to email@example.com, phone number +420 266 798 200, or in person at Plynární 1617/10, Praha 7, 170 00.
You may withdraw the consent using the procedure described in the text of the relevant consent to the personal data processing.
Let's Work Together
Start a project, schedule a talk, or just say hello